People tend to fall in a trend of bad old habits and struggle to push themselves in the right direction. I know getting started is always the hardest part of any process. Not only eating and drinking right will increase your metabolism but getting an adequate amount of sleep will give the energy to perform for the next day. It doesn’t matter how many vegetables you eat, if you consume more calorie intake you will find it hard on losing your target weight. You should try to at least drink a gallon of water per day to avoid dehydration and to flush your system out. I found that eating early and portioning your sizes will indeed keep you slimmer in size.
Listed below are a few things people should AVOID:
• Stay away from High-Saturated Fatten Foods
• Watch your Salt/Sugar Intake
• Processed Foods is a NO GO
• Avoid drinking juices and sugar
• Don’t Indulge
Things to try:
• Increasing your Fiber intake
• Portion your food sizes
• More proteins (i.e. Lean Meats)
• Eating early
REMEMBER MOST OF YOUR CALORIES COMES FROM WHAT YOU DRINK, SO STAY AWAY FROM JUICES AND SODAS!
- Eat six small meals each day.
- Eat breakfast every day, within an hour of rising.
- Eat a combination of lean protein 7 complex carbs at each meal.
- Eat healthy fats every day.
- Drink 2 or 3 liters of water each day.
- Carry a cooler packed with clean foods each day.
- Depend on fresh fruits and vegetables for fiber, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.
- Adhere to proper portion sizes.
- All over-processed foods, particularly white flour and sugar.
- Chemically charged foods.
- Foods containing preservatives.
- Artificial sugars.
- Artificial foods (such as processed cheese slices).
- Saturated and trans fats.
- Sugar-loaded beverages, including colas and juices.
- Excessive amount of alcohol.
- All calorie-dense foods containing little or no nutritional value (anti-foods).
- Super-sizing your meals!